How to Declare

To register for majors or minors, students should complete the Declaration of Major/Minor Form.

After the Registrar has processed the online declaration form the information will be forwarded to the Department of Classics and students will receive an email welcoming them to the department with instructions for how to complete the process. We cannot process majors or minors in the department until the Registrar forwards the information from the online declaration to us, but you are welcome to stop by the department if you have questions.

Advising: All students majoring or minoring in the department have an advisor with whom they are encouraged to consult. For more information on advising please select the Advising link on the left side of this page.